ShelterLogic Customer Service
Arrow Sheds Customer Service:
- (800) 851-1085 1101 North 4th Street Breese, IL, (press 1)
- (800) 560-8383 150 Callender Road Watertown, CT
- (800) 435-6601 80 Stafford Drive, Unit 2 Brampton, ON
Quick Shade Support:
- (888) 288-2345
- (800) 560-8383 9317 47th Avenue, SW Building 9, Suite A Lakewood, WA
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
That they came through for me with new shed, Customer service staff
Unhelpful customer service, Durability of matgerials, Customer service, Very poor customer service, Low quality product
ShelterLogic Corp. specializes in shelter manufacturing and distribution. The company was founded in January 2005. Its headquarters is based in Watertown, Connecticut, United States. ShelterLogic offers a broad range of portable shelters, portable garages, greenhouses, canopies, and pop-up canopies. There is also a large stock of arrow storage products. The company offers a 1 year warranty year for fabric and framework. The warranty does not cover damages that occur during shipping or due to acts of nature. ShelterLogic accepts returns within 30 calendar days of receipt for a replacement only. The company sends parts and replacements via FedEx Ground. ShelterLogic serves clients worldwide.
ShelterLogic is ranked 52 out of 495 in Building Products category
Where Reviews Came From
- Watertown, Connecticut, United States
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Pueblo, Colorado, United States
- Antelope, California, United States
- Bancroft, Ontario, Canada
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Johnston, Rhode Island, United States
- North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare ShelterLogic to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future