Purchased a Shelter Logic 20X8 Shed at Canadian Tire and these folks have both been TERRIBLE to deal with.1 Star is too much.

I purchased a Shelter Logic Shed in October 2017 and followed the assembly instructions. Within three weeks a windstorm took it from it's footings and flipped it upside down. This, despite my securing it to the ground with the supplied ground screws. Shed was completely destroyed.

I put a claim through with my insurance as my roof had also sustained some damage and a new shed was purchased. The Restoration Company involved in my claim sent their experts over to have it professionally installed. Went up in a day and looked great. ...

for about two weeks. During the first snowfall this shed completely collapsed. It occurred at 3AM and there's nothing I could have done to prevent it; unless ShelterLogic expects you to live in the shed and wake up hourly to remove any small amount of accumulated snow. I went into Canadian Tire to speak with the manager and she brushed me off advising, "There's a little card in the box somewhere that says it's not covered if damaged by snow." I didn't agree to this little warranty card.

I should have returned the first one that exploded due to the wind. After being grossly disappointed with this managers inability to look at the situation (brand new shed collapses in first snowfall), I e-mailed ShelterLogic who also were were also not helpful. Long story short. Don't spend your money at Canadian Tire and stay away from ShelterLogic Sheds.

They're garbage. They'll take your money, screw you on the return if something goes wrong relying on hidden limited warranties for these products.

It may have cost me $500.00 but I won't step into this store again; it's going to cost them a whole lot more as I was a pretty frequent shopper here.0 Stars.

Review about: Shelterlogic Shed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service, Low quality product, Unhelpful customer service, Failed product.

Comments