2.1
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 03

Was sent new canvas cover. All which has to be taken down and rebuilt .

Makes it difficult due to the fact that I now have to dismantle the whole thing and take Off the roof panels I had to install.

Although I do appreciate the replacement of the canvas it’s still not last the product is a failure unless you live where sun is well .. nonexistent

Original review posted by user Aug 02

i hvae had my shed for lass than 7 months. I live in So cal and yes it gets hot here but it was under a carport and not directly exposed.

It fell apart like a cheap LA County JAIL sheet. When I called them, I was transferred 3 times, and finally off to a guy named Elvis from Middle east call center (OK) ... he was the rudest and most disrespectful person I have ever encountered. Was told that they will only replace the canvas.

I had to build a metal roof for it as the entire roof deteriorated along with the sides. No matter what grade of product..

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

I am out 200 bucks for the repairs and now have to install the same POS material they sold me? How about a refund being I am under warranty?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Product quality, Warrenty.

Comments

Shelterlogic
ShelterLogic Verified Representative

Hello, We are sorry to see that this happened to your canopy. Our standard covers do include a one year warranty and we suggest filing a warranty claim and having it reviewed by a representative in the corresponding department.

We also offer many replacement cover options, including heavier materials that may have longer warranties and life expectancies. We only have one call center located at our Headquarters in Connecticut so we would also confirm that you called the correct office. Lastly, we ask you take precaution with the metal roof panels and the sharp siding can cause damage to the cover.

Below we have provided the link that will lead you to our warranty claim submission form. https://www.shelterlogic.com/support/forms/warranty-claim/ Thank you

to Shelterlogic #1533923

This was already done and you want to send me the same worthless canvas that is just going to deteriorate in another 5 months.. what about the money Iam out having to fix this?? This is ridiculous..

to johnny lankford #1538384

Please send tracking info. Need to make time to rebuild Thank you